Life Care Planning
Life care planning has evolved from a practice primarily within the field of litigation support to application in elder care, chronic illness, and discharge planning. Medical Legal Services Life Care Planning is characterized by
- Accuracy in projections for long term care and treatment
- Placing the person at the center of the planning process
- Careful analysis of current needs and future concerns
- Multidisciplinary coordination with other providers and disciplines
- Clarity in presenting plans that will be recognized by all parties
Sample Life Care Plans are available upon request.